Welcome to the DavidsTea.com website ("Website") operated by DavidsTea Inc. (“DavidsTea”, “we”, “our” or
“us”). At DavidsTea, we value our customers and respect your privacy. DavidsTea recognizes that it must
to demonstrate our firm commitment to your privacy and security, and to advise you about the collection, use
and disclosure of personal information provided at our Website, in-store, or by mail. DavidsTea will not
collect, use or disclose your personal information other than in compliance with the Policy.
By providing any personal information acquired during visitors' and customers' visits to the Website and/or visits to DavidsTea stores and/or by accessing and using the Website, you hereby agree to all of the terms and conditions of the Policy and consent to the collection, use and disclosure of your personal information as described in the Policy.
Protecting your personal information is important to DavidsTea. We strive to maintain our customers' trust.
the course of operating our business in Canada and/or the United States, including at our retail stores,
online through DavidsTea's websites at www.davidstea.com (“Websites”), our social media accounts, and in
other ways you engage with us.
What We Collect
The types of information we collect depend on the nature of your interaction with us. We may collect personal information such as:
- contact information such as your name, billing address, shipping address, telephone number, email address;
- account information such as username, password;
- order and refund history;
- payment information such as method of payment, partial credit and debit card information, and amount paid;
- demographic information such as age, language preferences and other demographic information;
- information about your interests and preferences such as wish lists and marketing consent;
- information about the devices you use to shop online;
- certain information and data that may be collected when you visit a Website, such as pages viewed, your IP address, browser information, internet service provider (ISP),referring/exit pages, platform type, date/time stamp, connection speed, read time, display time, and number of clicks, cookies and other online identifiers, or information collected when you interact with us on social media sites or through our electronic communications such as e-newsletters; and
- certain personal information contained in a resume, cover letter or similar employment-related materials, or any applicable pre-screening questions, if you apply for an employment opportunity with us.
You may choose not to provide us with your personal information. However, if you make this choice we may not
be able to provide you with the product, service, or information that you requested.
In some cases, such as when you ask us to ship an order or you purchase a gift or gift certificate, we may collect information about someone other than you, such as the name, address, telephone number and email address of the recipient. You represent and warrant that you have the right and authority or have obtained all necessary consents to provide any information, including personal information of another individual, that is provided by you to DavidsTea.
How We Collect Your Personal Information
We collect personal information from you in a variety of ways when you interact with DavidsTea. Some examples include but are not limited to situations when you:
- create an account on our Website;
- order, purchase, exchange, return, or cancel an order for, any of our products or services, whether through a Website or in our retail stores;
- contact us, make an inquiry about any of our products or services or otherwise request information or assistance from us;
- communicate with our customer service representatives;
- sign up to receive notifications about an online order, including when the order will be delivered or ready for pickup in store;
- sign up to receive newsletters and emails messages with information about new and limited edition products, special offers, events or other news;
- register and participate in our customer forums, tea tasting clubs or other programs;
- provide feedback or make other submissions to DavidsTea;
- participate in a contest or other promotions;
- participate in or respond to consumer survey or requests for consumer opinions, concerns or preferences regarding our products and services;
- apply for employment with DavidsTea;
- engage with us on social media; or
How We Use Your Personal Information
- to develop, enhance, improve, personalize, market, sell, or otherwise provide products, services or information;
- to administer your account;
- to conduct commercial transactions including to process and administer purchases, exchanges, returns or other transactions that you may engage in with DavidsTea, including at our stores or through our Websites, and to communicate with you about those transactions;
- to contact you regarding the status of an online order;
- to contact you and respond to any requests or other communications that you may have had with us, including claims or requests for customer service;
- to provide you with newsletters and/or emails messages about products, special offers, events or other news (more information regarding our use of your email address and telephone number is provided below in the section regarding “E-Newsletters and other Electronic Communications”);
- to conduct and administer surveys and contests and other promotions in which you have participated;
- to summarize in an aggregate format for statistical and research purposes, including, without limitation, to provide portions of this aggregated information to vendors, service providers or consultants to, for example, gauge the level of interest in our Websites, advertising campaigns and electronic communications, plan for Website infrastructure improvements and/or plan and evaluate marketing initiatives;
- to perform data analysis and help us improve and customize our product and service offerings, Websites and customers’ experience;
- to troubleshoot problems with the Websites;
- to protect the security and integrity of our Websites and our business;
- to detect and protect against error, theft, fraud and other illegal activity and to otherwise administer our loss prevention program;
- to process and respond to applications for employment; and
- to comply with any legal or regulatory requirements.
From time to time we may supplement information you give us with information from other sources, such as information validating your address or other information you have provided to us. This is to help us maintain the accuracy of the information we collect and to help us provide better service.
E-Newsletters and other Electronic Communications
To opt out of receiving email marketing communications from us, you can click the “unsubscribe” link in any email marketing communication.
Please allow up to ten (10) days for your “unsubscribe” request to be processed. Even if you opt out of receiving email marketing communications from us, we may still contact you by email for transactional or account-related purposes like confirming or following up on a purchase, order or service request, responding to customer service inquiries, or notifying you of product recall information.
Cookies and Similar Technologies
Most web browsers automatically accept cookies. If you would prefer to prevent your device from accepting our cookies, you may follow your internet browser’s steps for doing so on each device you use. Please note, however, that if you do disable cookies, you may not be able to shop on or access certain sections of our Websites.
How We Disclose Your Personal Information
DavidsTea does not sell or rent our customers’ personal information to any third party. However, in the normal course of business we may share some of your personal information with our related parties and affiliates and with third parties acting on our behalf or as permitted or required by applicable law.
Related Parties and Affiliates
We may disclose or otherwise make available personal information to third party service providers for processing or other purposes that support or facilitate our business operations or provide services on our behalf, such as for processing orders, notifying you of the status of an order, shipping, payment card processing, supporting the content, operation and maintenance of our Websites, facilitating and collecting customer reviews, and conducting surveys, contests, sweepstakes and other promotions. We contractually require all such service providers to keep your information confidential and secure, and to have privacy policies and practices with respect to personal information that are comparable to ours.
DavidsTea may disclose your personal information as required or permitted by law, including, without limitation, to comply with a subpoena, warrant or other legally valid inquiry or order or applicable law, or to report improper or unlawful activity.
Storage, Retention and Security of Your Personal Information
Our related parties and affiliates and third party service providers may be located outside of Canada or the United States and this may result in personal information collected by DavidsTea being stored or processed outside of Canada or the United States and, as a result, your personal information may be accessible to law enforcement, courts and regulatory authorities in accordance with the laws of such foreign jurisdictions.
DavidsTea will retain personal information for as long as necessary for the purposes identified, or as otherwise required or permitted by law. DavidsTea has retention standards to satisfy legal requirements, including to destroy, erase or render anonymous personal information that is no longer required for the purposes identified or as otherwise required by law.
Requests for deletion of personal data from our recordkeeping systems can be addressed to our Privacy Officer. Please see the section below regarding "How to Contact our Privacy Officer".
DavidsTea takes reasonable steps to protect personal information in our control against loss, theft, and unauthorized access, disclosure or misuse with administrative, technical and physical safeguards appropriate to the sensitivity of the personal information.
Internet or wireless communications are never completely private or secure and there is always a risk that any messages or information you send to or through a website or by email may be intercepted by others.
If you create an account on a Website, you will need to set a password to access your online account. We strongly recommend that you set a strong password including a combination of letters (including a mix of upper and lower case), numbers and special characters, and do not disclose your password to anyone. DavidsTea will never ask you for your password in any unsolicited communication (including unsolicited correspondence such as letters, phone calls or email messages).
Accuracy of Personal Information and Your Privacy Preferences
If any of your personal information in our records is inaccurate or incomplete, we will amend that information at your request, subject to any exceptions prescribed by law. Requests for correction of your personal information should be directed to the DavidsTea Privacy Officer using the contact information set out below in the section regarding “How to Contact our Privacy Officer”.
If you created an account on one of our Websites, you can access and change your online account profile yourself. If you are not a registered Website user, you can contact us to update your information using the contact information in the section below regarding “How to Contact our Privacy Officer”.
How to Contact our Privacy Officer
contact DavidsTea's Privacy Officer using the contact information below. All complaints will be
In Canada and the USA:
5430 rue Ferrier, Mont-Royal, Quebec, H4P 1M2
Attention: Privacy Officer
For additional information regarding the use of our website please see our Terms & Conditions posted on the website.